Out of Hours and Emergencies
111 is the NHS non-emergency number. It’s fast, easy and free. Call 111 and speak to a highly trained adviser, supported by healthcare professionals. They will ask you a series of questions to assess your symptoms and immediately direct you to the best medical care for you.
NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Calls are free from landlines and mobile phones.
In case of a life threatening emergency, please dial 999
Flu Clinics14th September 2020
We will be holding flu clinics for those eligible, please contact us to pre book your flu jab appointments, the […]
Flu Jab clinics Starting From 1st October 202014th August 2020
We are immunising those who are eligible for the flu jab between October & December 2020: Please contact the surgery […]
Covid Update: Frequently Asked Questions24th June 2020
1. Is it Really Safe to Stop Shielding? We have been clear that each step towards relaxing the shielding guidance […]
Online services allow you to:
- book, check or cancel appointments with a GP, nurse or other healthcare professional
- order repeat prescriptions
- see parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations and test results
- see communications between your GP surgery and other services, such as hospitals