We provide specialist treatment across two sites to anyone over the age of 18 living in Enfield who is worried about their alcohol or drug use.
12 Centre Way
Tel: 020 8379 6010
Manager: Serena Mccabe
You can visit our Claverings site for a face to face discussion without an appointment Monday – Friday between 10am – 4pm.
2e Nags Head Road Ponders End
Tel: 020 8379 4909
Manager: Serena Mccabe
Our Vincent House site is an appointment only service.
Who we are
Enfield alcohol and drug service provides a range of clinical, therapeutic and recovery interventions across two sites. The majority of our clinical interventions delivered from our Clavering Site, with Vincent House providing a wide range of therapeutic and recovery focused interventions.
What we offer
We will help to reduce or stop your drug and alcohol use by:
- Substitute prescribing and community alcohol detoxification for opiate users
- Using community alcohol detoxification
- Giving you access to a range of group programmes and workshops to help you make positive changes in your life
- Providing access to funded treatment for detox, residential rehab or structured day programme
We can help to improve your health with:
- Our nursing team who can provide health and wellbeing sessions
- Testing and vaccination for blood borne viruses
- Workshops and activities to improve your health and wellbeing
- Complementary therapies
We can help to improve your relationships by providing:
- Support for carers, friends and family
- A specialist team that can support you around parenting and the impact of your substance misuse may be having on your children
- Support for people experiencing domestic violence
We can help you to build support networks through:
- Access to education and training opportunities
- Support with benefits, housing and welfare
- Volunteering and peer mentoring programs
Who the service is for
Enfield drug and Alcohol service will accept referrals from individuals, family members and friends experiencing problems with drugs or alcohol. We also accept referrals from other professionals. We are open to anyone living in Enfield and is aged over 18.
How you can access our service
There are a number of ways that people can access the service
Telephone – you can self-refer by calling 020 8379 6010. A recovery worker who will complete a brief assessment to help identify which of our services will best support your needs.
Email – email us at email@example.com and one of our recovery workers will contact you within one working day.
Drop in – visit our Clavering site for a face to face discussion without an appointment on a Monday to Friday between 10am – 4pm.
Referral – we accept referrals from any professional, contact the service on 020 8379 6010.