Booking an Appointment
To make an appointment please ring the surgery when the surgery is open, or book at the reception desk in person. All appointments must be booked in advance.
We Offer a Variety of Appointments:
Doors open to the surgery everyday excluding weekends at 08:00 hours.
- You can book an appointment in Advance for up to 2 weeks.
- We offer Same-day appointments if you ring the surgery on the day at 8am.
- We offer appointments within 48 hours.
- We see Emergencies at the next available consultation time.
- Extended hours on Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays evenings between 18:30pm and 19:00pm for working people who have difficulty accessing services.
- Telephone Advice/Consultation with Doctor from 12-1 daily for all doctors, (The times may vary depending on how busy the surgery is, please bear with us as we will call you on the same day).
This is a guide only as the time may vary depending on how busy the surgery is during the morning. However, we will endeavour to call you on the same day.
Doctor’s Consultation Hours
(Closed on Bank holidays and weekends)
The surgery remains open until 6.30pm on Mondays and Fridays and until 6.30pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. The surgery is switched to the answerphone at 6.30pm on all days.
Reception is open throughout the whole day on Mondays & Fridays from 8am until 6.30pm. On Mondays we are open late nights (extended hours) until 8pm. Please call the surgery telephone when we are closed, the answerphone will give the contact details for Barndoc (Out of hours service).
Be sure to tell the receptionist if you think you have an urgent problem or are feeling very unwell and need to be seen quickly. We will always try to see you on the same day. In the case of more incapacitating illness, such as a suspected heart attack, it is better to call an ambulance.
Text Messaging Service
We use a text messaging service for our patients’ by sending reminders of their appointments/ clinic appointments using the IPLATO text messaging service. If you would NOT like to receive text alerts from us please let the reception know, so we can opt you out from this service. To update us of your mobile number please use ‘Text Messages Reminders’ page.
Book / Cancel Your Appointments Online
You can now conveniently book/cancel your appointments online using SystmOnline. To use the SystmOnline service, you will need to go to your registered GP practice to request a SystmOnline username and password. Please go to ‘Patient Access’ page to find out more. It will take 48hrs to process the submitted prescription. Please order items in plenty of time.
If you have a PatientAccessAccount Please Click on the Button Below to Login.